.

Saturday 26 July 2014

Save me from who I'm supposed to be


just a kid it's all the same / growing up, it doesn't change / who are they to try to put us down? / had enough of what they say / sick and tired of all their games / stand up and sing it with me now
so save me from who i'm supposed to be / don't wanna be a victim of authority / i'll always be a part of the minority / save me from who i'm supposed to be / so tell me tell me tell me what you want from me / i don't wanna be another social casualty
just a girl turned eighteen / she ran away to chase her dreams / and they said she wouldn't make it far / she took a chance and packed her bags / she left town and didn't look back / so tired of wishing on the stars

2 comments:

Kommentoimalla voit olla mun aurinko ♥ / Leave your comment and you can be my sunshine ♥