Saturday, 28 November 2015

/ / 2 3 : 0 8 / /

I got bored so I thought I'd write a little something.

Then I was like "Oh shit, I have nothing deep and sad to write about".

Then I realized that maybe that's a good thing.

Because I am honestly happy. Okay, I'm not in the best terms with my parents right now and that affects my mood quite a lot sometimes, but aside from that everything in my life is good and amazing and wonderful and whatever positive adjective you might think of.

And didn't I just tell you all that I wanna write about less serious things in my last post? It's funny how that seems like such a hard thing to do after all the bad feelings I've had. Why is happiness such a difficult feeling to process?

Maybe you shouldn't process it at all. Maybe you should just let it be, because if it comes to you to begin with, you're pretty damn lucky. So you shouldn't think about it that much and just let it be there and enjoy it while it lasts. It won't last forever, ya know.

But then again, and I'm more with this theory, maybe you should  think about happiness because it gives you another great feeling: gratitude. When you think of the reasons you're happy, you learn how to be thankful. Thanksgiving isn't a thing in Finland, but I think it really should be. And not just because of all that food, even though it would a great bonus. No, it should be a thing because too many people get caught up in all the bad stuff in their lives and forget to be thankful for all the good stuff, the stuff that makes your eyes shine and your head buzz.

Right now I can see that stuff in my life. I don't know if this happiness is over tomorrow when I wake up, or next week, or next year, but right now I have that stuff.

When I spend time with my friends, I can see my eyes shining in the pictures we've taken together. When I listen to Christmas songs (no it's not too early for that shut up) I can feel my head buzzing. Sometimes I just feel the happiness from head to toe and I'm so thankful that now is one of those times.

I reorganized the furniture in my room today and now I feel like Christmas can really come, I'm ready. And it's not just that, I feel like a whole new person, actually. I'm just bursting with happiness and inspiration and energy.

This post will probably annoy a lot of people, since happiness isn't really a common feeling for us Finns, right? But I'm happy. I'm so happy happy happy and I'm sorry if you can't take it but I really hope you will be happy too. Of course you will, everyone will eventually. And when you are happy, spread it. Spread the love and happiness to everyone around you. That doesn't take any of it away from you, in fact, it does the opposite. Don't believe me? Try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kommentoimalla voit olla mun aurinko ♥ / Leave your comment and you can be my sunshine ♥